Big Data Analytics Tool
One of America's largest and most important sources of healthcare data available are the billions of patient records transcribed in an electronic format over the last twenty years.
Yet that incredible national resource remains unutilized, trapped within unstructured free-text documents.
WebChartMD's Big Data Analytics Tool unlocks the wealth of data stored within unstructured text by unifying free-text documents from dozens or hundreds of separate data sources, and then making rapid searches and analytics available across millions of documents.
Problem - Isolated Data Sets
Solution - Unified Data Set with WebChartMD
Key features of WebChartMD's Big Data Analytics Tool include:
- Unifies free text documents from dozens or hundreds of isolated sources into one unified data set
- Scalable to hundreds of millions of documents searched within seconds
- Captures free text from all prior and current transcription vendors as well as text found within EHRs
- Expands any current EHR's data mining functionality through inclusion of all legacy free text data
Use Cases of WebChartMD's Big Data Analytics Tool include:
- Diagnostic Assistance
- Drug Recalls
- Medical Device Recalls
- Dangerous Drug Combination Searches
- Core Measures Data
- National Cancer Registry Data Compilation
- Real-time Critical Alerts on Unstructured Data
- Trend-mapping for Predictive Analysis
To schedule a brief on-line demo of WebChartMD's Big Data Analytics tool, call: 877-386-6677 ext. 107, or email Ms. Carter Wade, Sales Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org
WebChartMD's Big Data Analytics Tool unlocks healthcare data previously trapped as unstructured text within documents.
Chat now with