Xelex Digital, LLC, the owner of WebChartMD, is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. Additional information related to the policies and practices we follow to protect PHI (protected health information) can be found in our posted documentation, “HIPAA Enforcement.” By accessing WebChartMD/www.webchartmd.com, you acknowledge and fully understand our Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
Information We Collect and How We Use It. WebChartMD collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
Web Server Logs. When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
Personal Information of Users. Visitors to our website can register for an online demonstration of WebChartMD. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, and other relevant information.
You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting to our clients. WebChartMD does not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties except:
- To fulfill your service requests for services
- To protect ourselves from liability
- To respond to legal process or comply with law
- One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
- WebChartMD reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
Accessing Web Account Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. Access to your personally identifiable information can be found in your online account, under Settings, “Password” and Settings, “User Manager.”
Changes to this Statement
WebChartMD has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send your comments to:
Attention: Privacy Statement Personnel
PO Box 6154
Johnson City TN 27602
WebChartMD’s two different audit trails record and display every document access and action by every user.
Chat now with